You would like to learn something new every day and work with exceptionally talented people? Please contact us!
INGENO would really like to meet you to discuss what we are looking for in someone:
- likes anything new and loves technical and functional challenges
- expert at backend Java development
- can also work in a NodeJS environment
- will happily give opinions on what constitutes Clean Code
- basic Linux abilities
- good TDD, continuous integration and automation notions
- finds a DevOps approach interesting and motivating
- agile development practitioner
- likes a good algorithmic or scalability challenge
- fluent in french and english, both written and spoken
- able to abstract complex problems
- takes pride into embedding fun in his daily activities
- Spring, NoSQL, Angular, React (Native), AWS and GCP are great add-ons
We have many open and interesting opportunities. The projects and responsibilities will be based on experience and interests.
At INGENO, we strongly believe that a great working environment is mandatory and allows us all to be happy, productive and driven. We're looking for people who like a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere and would enjoy making INGENO one of the best places to work in Quebec.
We offer a full-time job in Quebec City. The employee can choose from a 35 to 40 hours work week. We provide 5 1/2 vacation weeks and competitive benefits.